- Working Group on Contingency Planning in Kyrgyzstan InterWorks designed and facilitated a working group event jointly convened by UNHCR and the Kyrgyz Ministry for Emergency Situations in Lake Issyk Kul, Kyrgyzstan from 22 to 26 April 2013.
- Communicating Security Strategies InterWorks facilitated, along with the UNHCR Global Learning Centre and FSS, a workshop on Communicating Security Strategies (CSS) for UNHCR field safety staff. The workshop was held in Budapest, Hungary from 15-19 April 2013.
- Asia-Pacific Emergency Management (APEM) Platform Field Exercise InterWorks designed and conducted a 9-day Asia-Pacific Emergency Management (APEM) Platform Field Exercise in Thailand from 24 March - 1 April 2013. Click the photo to read more.
- Situational Winter Emergency Training (SWET) InterWorks conducted a Situational Winter Emergency Training (SWET) workshop in Almaty, Kazakhstan from 11-15 March 2013. Click the photo to read more.
- Essentials of Humanitarian Negotiation Workshop (2013) InterWorks assisted RedR Australia, an international humanitarian organization, in the design and delivery of a six-day Essentials of Humanitarian Negotiation Workshop 10 – 15 March in Dookie, Australia.
Interworks provides services in
- disaster management
- contingency and readiness planning
- training in humanitarian response
- program evaluation