- Integrated Planning Skills Training for Peace Operations InterWorks is collaborating closely with the UN Executive Office of the Secretary General (EOSG), the UN System Staff College (UNSSC) and UN systemwide planners to design, develop and facilitate the “Integrated Planning Skills Training for Peace Operations”.
- Situational Emergency Training (SET) InterWorks facilitated an Inter-Agency Situational Emergency Training - Refugee Situation Preparedness Workshop in Lusaka, Zambia from 16– 18 May 2017.
- Online Moderator: UNDP Leadership Development Pathways InterWorks serves as an Online Moderator for UNDP's Leadership Development Pathways programme
- Protection-of-Civilians Advisor Annual Conference InterWorks served as lead facilitator for DPKOs’ “Senior Protection of Civilian (POC) Officers” 2017 Annual Conference for the UN Department of Peace Keeping Operations
- IOM 2017 Annual Planning Retreat InterWorks facilitated the 2017 Annual Retreat for the IOM New York Office to the United Nations to set strategic priorities, reinforce teambuilding and internal coordination and draft work plans, aligned with their new status within the United Nations.